<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Delivery 

Ok IS it wrong to order Cheese cake delivery? I've done it I've become to utmost in urban ridiculous....I order take out delivery almost every day! I haven't been in a grocery store in months and months.....I'm one step away from ordering my food delivered every day to my door ready to eat when I get up its there at my door!...

Is this lazy or just privileged I dnt know?...

It has recently come to my attention that my blog at times has been under attack from certain groups! Do I care? NO keep it coming!.....

I lied I don't care what you have to say!
Well some of you but only some!

I live, I'm free!, I'm Gay! I'm into hot man sex! Ya big cocks! The more the better! And I can order delivery Cheese Cake can YOU?


Funny thing is I'm having a new Kitchen put in this week!.....Craziness I have no kitchen today yesterday it was ripped out! Today a guy was jack hammering the walls! Yah fun....now if they where naked that would be even better!

Run Away, turn away! Small town Boy! the answers you seek will never be found here! I WILL UNDERSTAND! Will they?

Mother oh mother what's next! I fear the end is near what next! I don't know! I'm tired of this life style its time for something new!......

Since you came into my life I don't have no self restraint, I'm addicted! I don't know what is in store....All I know is I want more!....Mmmm Hmmm.....Every time I see a drug store baby! Never can tell just as well.....Loving on you loving on me! Its hard time this love will set us free...Never can tell just as well...loving on me! Its hard times......What will be! Coming on me coming on you!

Want to see the behind the scenes, of X Gay Party Boy....Some people like to talk warranted yes or no you decide?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz