<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, February 19, 2006




Well this will be my three hundredth and twenty sixth post....

My belly is full I ate an entire large pizza last night and ten wings....Lets just say I had to change my evening ware, throughout the night cause my belly was very big!...LOL

So I've got through the worst of the past week I think and my moods due to my poor judgment in my late night adventures...To put it in any other way would be saying to much at this point!....I know I know speaking in vague terms is not fair to me or you but I find now my blog is not a place I can express my feelings and my true life anymore! This is why I say I'm not happy with what has become of my blog!>>>my doing yes!....

I'm curious how many others who have blogged for as long as I have, have found there blog evolve into something that is now a place that can not reflect there true life or most personal exploits!....

I could for sure tell you that I have been up to no good or that I have been not feeling well! Or in other word tell you the least and you can make your own conclusions! But then that leaves open the possibility that conclusions drawn will be in error! So where does this leave me now! Do I throw it to the wind! Venture forward cautiously choosing to error on the side of caution!....

Its a hard debate I find myself tormented by when it comes to blogging! There was a time when I would post no matter what to the blog I was feeling! But now I just am not sure! I see so many blogs now that are about gossip! The latest trends on fashion and the like! This is not me and what I think blogs are! In fact I found myself venturing to that point here! But as I've said I now don't think its where I am wanting to go! So hence the point I am at now! What to do?...

We will see I guess! I'm thinking in time I can take this blog to its original format or let it continue to evolve!....strange place I know!



Now what to do today!

Laundry! organise my room! watch Olympics!....The Olympics for sure! Go Canada!

Who ever thought the Swiss would beat Canada at hockey! Hmmmm I actually watched the entire game last night....What a game it was....reminded me of the days when I used to go to games all the time!..I miss that rush you feel when your team is on the winning side! that intense feeling or pride! Its a true natural Hi....I like that kind a hi! You know that gut feeling! like when you watch someone wipe out bad you get that deep feeling, ouch! You feel for that person! its instinctual I think! amazing! true human compassion! Pride! Emotion! I strive for it! revel in it! and am envious of it!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz