<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, February 17, 2006

Its time I think 

Well

After three years almost I think it may be time to retire this site!

I'm not sure yet but, I'm getting hi numbers of hits but its not about that!

I'm not sure how I feel about this site anymore...Or what it has become!

I've seen some of my critics have been busy talking about me....I really am not bothered by them.....When you put you life out on the net people will talk I know this....

Its just that I'm thinking about a new and uncertain future.....I'm not sure about the road ahead anymore.....I'm tired of the so called gay life! Is that possible...

Not men but the entire everything that goes along with it....Maybe I just need a break I don't know....I'm not as sure as I used to be.....

So I'm stepping back for a little while, I'll still be there don't you all think I'm goin away! I'm still going to be doin my things....I'm just goin to be in the back ground for a while....Its better that way for my sanity......

Its time for an reinvention!....I'm oh so good at that!

I'm outz....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz