<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Demonstration of things I like more than just gay 




the man who invented the internet has a blog

An other very cool thing I found is PLAZES

If I'm to continue this blog it will be, have to be more in tune with what interests me on a more broad spectrum....Hey its my choice right I just hope it is what others will like to see.....

I also wanted to re post some interesting pics I found.....

Some of you may noticed I deleted my last post, well the story goes I have recently received an email from reader who has made me really think about what I share here!...You know who you are please respond to my last email! Someone Questioning? I really want to know more about what you! And what this is about?

Also on some other sites I gave a bit to much info out about me and where exactly I am so this has caused me some concern as well....I'll get over it, I almost have really I have! The thing Is, I have lost a sense of personal privacy I didn't think I had or realized was there to begin with!....

Anyway enough said I have to get back to my life tomorrow after a much needed rest the past week or so!...

Later peeps....

oh yes another interesting blog I found is...

walkah's blog I'm always envious of men like this as I wonder where my life turned that I didn't get to this point or was not able to..As I remember when I was a young lad being so driven in the academics..I do have an Hi IQ and have done and do do very well at what I put my mind to....Its just for some reason I have a point I let my self get to and then self destruct! Need to figure out this part A me and fix that! Soon really soon cause I'm tired of the same old same old everything has lost its interest to me this past while...I'm bored very bored.................Need a new direction in life....I think I will regroup my efforts in my charity work....I wish others I know who are so fast to judge me would focus there energy in that direction! As there are plenty of things needing to be done, Of course there is the glamorous get your name in the paper positions....But hey when it comes right down to it its the grunt hard labor that needs doing! And who is that guy its most often me!....Anyway....

Ok need my sleeps

later again!....

Oh yes I'm feeling Ok again! Up down I go the winter is taking a toll on this Vancouver Boy! Yah me go back my tail between my legs no I don't think so!...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz