<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, January 20, 2006

Its 5ive O Matic Tonight 






Hey All Feeling Good again Life is back to normal...Well what I define as normal to others it would be shocking I'm sure..On the edge as per......

Tonight join me a 5ive Nightclub in the Megacity center in Toronto for the now famous and for sure infamous Friday night....

Where my new fave gal Resident DJ Sydney Blu will be pumping the tunes, there is something about her tunes that keeps the boyz a coming.....She is just good and well you in my opinion must here her.....

I may be persuaded to send a couple of her CD's to you from a CD launch gig I helped with..Just email me....

In case any of you are curious why I haven't been putting up pics from my adventures through Toronto's village and night club scene well my camera was stolen out a my bag, At Remington's So if your ever there I strongly advise you to watch your things....

So I'm busy trying to find a new camera..There are just so many to choose from...

I'm outz...

Super weekend to you all around the world...Peace..Love & hot Boyzzz LOL

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz