<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wow 50 000....Hits at the blog......

Dam its getting cold here In Toronto....

I'll be back to posting every day starting Tonight....I was away for a few days out a the city visiting friends....Sometimes U need to get away even if its only in the Burbs...Its funny I was at a good friends of mine for a day or so and I couldn't help but notice how quite it was and he only lives a half hour subway ride out a the core of Toronto..I guess U get used to the constant city Buzz...I need some down time I think or a vacation.....I'll have all the past few days filled in plus some very hot pics from last weekend from the Manhunt World Tour......Here in Toronto....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz