<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Some linky love for You all + new pics 

Here is a picture of a good friend of mine ..., Hmm Nummmm Oh ya he DJs at a local club here in Toronto named Crews....When ever I have a night of I'm there to see him....
Here is another pic from the Manhunt World Tour here in Toronto,Its me with the DJ in the DJ booth hi above the crowd now that was cool up there looking down at all the hot men....Sometimes I love being me! I've Been up all night editing them to send out to the world...This one is in red? Why because I think It looks good...LOL serious though many more to come I Need to get some sleep me still very sic my throat feels like its going to explode..So sore....blah....

Check out some new finds of mine....U know U wana...Over there to the right...

that's it over there ----->>>>>>

I especially like this one...

Greek lolita

It takes a few seconds to load but worth the wait......

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz