<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, December 19, 2005

Reflections on me & LA trip to the Matrix 

the ticket...Still can't believe I was there!(more pics below)

So a bit of reflection on me!....

Today for breakfast I'm drinking A&W root beer..nummy...And last nights blue cheese stuffed burgers made from scratch..Hey You all know I am a professionally trained chef! Oh ya in another day I was/did go to cooking school for a years +..Now you know more is that possible? Yeeeessssssssss

feeling the bubbles...ohhh ya love them bubbles......

UPS was in the house today...yessss...Shopping is me today....

I find my self in a strange state of mind....

No I'm not on drugs?

A shout out to FLY and the crew behind Dance CAMP last Friday here in Toronto, I had a great night and am looking very forward to next month and my official involvement....Fun crowd good people and a kick ass DJ..What else could you want on a Friday night!

Also don't forget to vote for me on BEST GAY BLOGS!!!!! <- I love them guys...thanks again!

Back to me..cause you all know its all about me here! LOL You could say happy but reluctant? Does that make sense? anyway its strange to not be sort of angry or upset most of the time......I guess I'm coming out of a long dark time in my life and its a good thing......I'm doing things I like and see my life going places, I haven't talked about this for a while but my health is good....

I'm so after two plus years of dealing with pancreatitis over it...I'm almost of the pain meds and feeling more and more with energy..make sense? with energy!...a natural Hi is the way to be.....Life is funny that way you get the best feelings out of it if you put something into it!

songs that fit my mood....
Madonna - Die Another Day (Deepsky Remix)Blood is Pumpin' 2005 (Tribal mix) Voodoo & SeranoMake The World Go Round (Deep Dish Vocal Mix)Sandy BParty In The Morgue (Club Mix) Thee Undatakerz Blade: Trinity OSTTake Me To The Clouds Above LMC vs. U2Waves Of Luv (The Disco Boys Full Vocal 2Black Dance Max 2005.02John Legend - No Ordinary People (Bootleg Remix - DStoreMix Radio rip)..Sunrise (JJ Stockholm Club Mix) Angel CitySunny Boogie Pimps remix heaven 2005First Time Liquid Dance Trance Voices Vol 4Find My Way Back Diana King Break Your Heart 2
janet jackson - Together again (Dance Club Remix)
All Things (Barry Harris) Widelife featuring Simone Denny (a friend a mine!)

I'm going to start putting together a monthly cd of my favourite music and send it to 5 readers any where in the world...so the first five to email me after this post will receive it.....how cool is that...personally signed by me with a special picture of me and my crew.....Plus if there is ever a DJ u see me talk about and want a promo cd let me know and I'll try and send one to You....You know I love my readers so its no problem....Its all about helping others and there is some good stuff coming out a Toronto....

Trust me there have been days this past few years where I was not sure about the future.....

A new year is upon the horizon and I see nothing but growth and prosperity for me and everyone around me...As I'm all about that....Giving and sharing what I am and what I have....

Now the next step is to find that special person to share with....I think I can build my empire and have a man in my life? distractions of a good kind are welcome!

Life is good and can be if you are recently poz don't despair! there is a future being poz this I have found out with much much pain so trust me its not the end just a new beginning!

In less than two weeks I'm moving into a fabulous two bedroom penthouse here in Toronto...I'm way happy about that! its about freaking time I have a palace again in the sky again its been a few years....last one I lived in was in Vancouver my bed was against a glass wall! Would wake up and scream thinking I was dropping 30 floors it was wild..I loved it....

Now on to the blog....If You haven't noticed its getting very very busy around here! There is a good reason I've been actively promoting it....The blog is still about me and my life.. I have noticed over the past few years many blogs have evolved into a marketing platform...I struggled with the idea to keep this blog just about me and not bring my business into it....I had to a point but never as far as it has become....

The new buzz word is "The New Media"....I agree! I see nothing wrong with tying in my adventures in my personal and business life..really how much is personnel in are time?....and is there an issue there? I don't think so...we are as a species that are communal, we need to know about others, and I need to tell others what I'm doing. As I've said before this blog is an extension of myself into the world.....Like I've always said this is me and know you are all getting 100%...Many blogs out there are one or the other....My format I think is different than most as I tie in every aspect of what I'm up to personal and not so....

I'm actually very happy the way the blog is evolving and see it as a natural evolution....and a sign of my well being....that it is growing and taking on a life of its own.... Seen as its all about me I wanted to share some pics from a trip I took to LA to see the World Premiere of the Matrix Revolutions......It was an amazing trip..... Some of the things that stand out for me about the trip are
-flying on Israeli air lines....
-trying Jewish food on the plain for the first time....
-seeing the oil pumps in the hills in LA...
-hotel only a block from Santa Monica BLVD....How cool was that
-taking a boy back to the hotel and not even remembering..LOL friend kicked him out
-The pre and after party....
-the Matrix cocktails...green of course...
-the food at the premiere every kind a food in the world and as much as you wanted...
-the red carpet...Me walking down the red carpet! celeb want a be is me! and why not!
-seeing the stars in the film..meeting them..hanging out with every Celeb in LA that was there...
-the Walt Disney Concert hall...very sexy building..it had just opened..
-the way the crowd during the film applauded after every big scene ...
-the airport in LA and all the cars..busses it was crazy...
-the security on ELAL airlines was super super heavy..three hours of searching and questions...
-300 dollars us on cabs in two days...
-being able to take my buddy who is in the film business..who edits Fashion television and star TV here in Toronto..How cool was that!
-seeing a former employer of mine at a club called Mickey's..that was strange?
-getting back to Toronto and wanting to get back on the plane! it was cold here...
-the fact the city was undera halo of smoke as the hills where burning!
Me on the Hotel roof top..Ya LA Baby wishing I was there right now The Wyndham Belage...Where 90210 was filmed....
Me on the roof top looking fab and hung over baby.....Oh what a trip
there is my future local...I'm LA bound one day! You know it!

Didn't go to the Viper Room was on my way to Santa Monica BLVD

loved this bar..This is where I saw my boss from a B&B I worked at and where I picked up a hot boy who's number I still have I should call him? If I could only remember his name! .LOL
Here is a guy I call a good friend...He is the Guy who edits Fashion Television and Star TV here in Toronto for City TV..His name is Jason..Love You

Here I am just after breakfast at I HOP on the strip not wanting to go to the airport....What a life it is going on trips like this....And it was a once in a life time trip I will never forget!

OK I'm outz

Happy Holidays to all every where all over the world....Spread the Love! That's what its all about!....


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz