<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pics from Manhunt World tour Toronto 

I'm still learning!, its hard to take pictures in dark places...Seen as every time I'm out taking pictures its dark, I'm learning fast how to use photo editor programs especially....


Here is DJ Bill Bennett looking down at the dance floor admiring his work....
Ah here I am behind the stage while a show is being put on, love them all access media passes!.....How cool was that I've been all over the place the last few years at many events this one was one of the best so far...Looks to me like a rope demo......
an interesting shot of the DJ's booth.....
here is some work related stuff, one thing I do is place banners at the events.....This one was at the entrance to the event! Very well placed I think....
more work stuff look at how I folded all them shirts this was just a few of them I gave out well over a 1000 at the end of the night.....
and lastly here is a shot of the dance floor full of half naked men all in leather how sexy is that!

since I started adding pictures to the list of things I do. I'm now getting requests for pics I've shot..I love it....Now all I need is to get myself a nice new camera that takes hi res pics in the dark with a really good flash thingy....Hmmm who knows maybe I'll get one from Santa..ya right?

Christmas is coming not the most happy time a year for me...But I think this year will be different seen as I have lots to be happy for this year...We will see....If anything I should keep busy out there doing my thing...That makes me happy for sure....

I've been going crazy editing pics so if U like what U see I'll be adding many more, I have pics from several events I've not even talked about here yet.....Some I have like the Temple event I'll post them soon....Plus pics from my trip to LA a couple years ago now, when I was there to see the World premier of the Matrix III...That was a freaking outrageous trip I tell U.....I scanned the tickets and everything....

I'm outz....

oh ya if U want to see all the pictures from the Manhunt World Tour Toronto take a look here....At my WEBSHOTS page


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz