<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, December 16, 2005

My first Christmas card today! 

Got my first Christmas card Today.....

U never going to guess from who.....

COLT

I love it my gay world/life..Its not everyone who can say they get Christmas cards from a major gay company like COLT...How freaking cool is that! A look into my life....For U all to see....I am Me...100% and I like me...U like Me...I know U do.....Who wouldn't...LOL...If U have been A long time reader here at my life U Will know I've come far this past few months..And I can say I'm proud a my self......

Plus got my Christmas bonus from Manhunt...That was a nice happy thing to....I'm happy damit can that be....Yah.....For sure....

But serious.....I'm feeling the happy holiday thing for the first time in Years! Its a very very GOOD thing....
spread the love.....
Have a great day all.....
I'm outz to build my empire....

Oh yes one thing I haven't said in a while...I love my American friends....Don't pay no mind to our local election rhetoric about U guys down there..Canadian politics can be nasty just like any where..If U don't know what I'm talking about than your not missing anything! Peace!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz