<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My famous hair Doo.... 

Ahh look who it is in the background! Its Ashley my dearest gal pall!! She kept me company the entire two plus hours it took to create my fabulous hair doo! The two plus hours I do every few weeks....Little secret I have gray hair! opps did I say that never....Not me? Actually it started going grey several years ago...In my mid twenties....Oh well I still look good grey or not...I just prefer no grey at this point in my life.....Besides I look 25ish and with grey hair that doesnt work? now does It!
Look what I do to look perfect? My stylist name is Neo he is way good....
I can't believe I put these pics here.....

......Looks nasty? I know

Here is an other angle........I'll post a pic of the final results soon

here is a pic from the manhunt World tour! Here in Toronto I thought was good....

More to come soon I think I'll be feeling just fine tomorrow.....All My love to you all....
Been sic as a dawg the past week.....

Dam winter cold.....

I shall be back in fine form in no time......

I'm back to bed...

Outz




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz