<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Come to the Temple...... 

A few months back I was asked to help out with a few friends event called Temple here in Toronto.....

Well its time again for Temple, I'm not involved this time but will for sure in the future...

So this time I will put my support behind the event by inviting you all to come out and say Hi.....As I'll not be working this event this time I will be able to enjoy myself as a guest...Wow what a concept..To be able to go to a party and not actually have to work...Please...You all know me I'll be working it....

If you see me say hi and get a pic taken with me, You can be on my blog...You know U want to..LOL

I was actually asked to be involved with this event but decided to turn down the event! The first time I've done that....A very smart man told me not to take to much on...As if you spread your self to thin your work suffers...And seen as there is only one a me....Well enough said...As you al know I've been involved with almost every major event in Toronto this year! I need a break! Well the events I consider major!..Note to my critics...

TEMPLE.....I'll be there...Cum by and see me there....I'll be sporting my new fab hair due, and be celebrating my newest ventures...More to come on that!...

Here are some pics I took of some fab friends at the Temple Halloween event I worked for Manhunt.net one of the main sponsors....


Look its my darlings..Ashley....She's like where is the money bitch...Not she actually works for me sometimes one a my best employee's and you all know she is my fav gal pal.....

Here is Ashley and GG an other local promoter who I've worked with on many occasions....

To see all my Temple pics look at my WEBSHOTS page
This guy used to me a room-mate of mine, we had a big house 3500 a month way to much, Dam what was his name again Oh ya Victor, one a them friends who just decided to not talk to me anymore...Hmm guess I was not good enough for him who knows actually........Not
And here is DJ Sum.....Looking fab as per....



Ok I'm outz...

Its a big day for me tomorrow.....
I'm as I do every two weeks waiting for UPS, and after that shopping, a couple meetings..And then my hair....Hmmmm I've just decided its time to do something new.....I'm thinking I'm going to do some deep dark red hi lights with some alternating bleached out chunks....If I can remember! I'll try and get an after pic of me this time....

later

And Happy Holidays to you all....
If your like me and you don't have a actual family to see, then do as me and keep your friends close they are my family..I love my friends with all my heart...100% no matter what happens..True friends are forever in my books...And I have big books....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz