<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Best Gay Blogs 

Wow....I'm very happy to announce!!!!

I've been nominated for an award from

Best Gay Blogs......

Click on #3

What is the Best gay Blog!....Vote for me....

I must say I'm very very honored to be nominated among such a fine group of bloggers, I'm not sure I even deserve to be listed but there I am.....

I've been working hard at the blog and will be continuing to do so! Infact going corporate soon or at least will have my first official sponsor coming on board very soon...Plus look for a new design coming soon.....

Wish me luck! Tomorrow I'm going to present my ideas to the strip club here in Toronto......Who knows I could be the next strip club tycoon.....Lets just hope the other night when I was there I didn't make to much of a scene when the drinks started to hit me...Oh gad did I do that again........Hint to others when going out for dinner with a friend...Start with dinner not drinks.....

Thanks Guys.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz