<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, November 10, 2005




Well if you all think back you will remember last year when I did the international premiere party for Buckleroos It was a lot of fun working With COLT.....

In the pic you see Zack Spears, Owen Hawk, Me & Dean Phoenix.

The day and evening was a smash hit, that ended at a big fetish party, I had them all on the VIP guest list...Owen Hawk ran around naked....I by this point was exhausted...I did my hello's and was on the shuttle, home for 6am.

On a side note when I was at there hotel to meet them the day before, Zack Spears said to me...Something like WOW your cute, I expected an old man You are young and sexy.

Well something to that point.....I was very flattered........

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz