<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, November 21, 2005

Well after a busy weekend I finally got some time to go over the many pics from the Madonna parties at Woody's and 5ive last week I've selected a few of the ones I liked to most.......Seen as I'm new at this I'm not sure what to do with the pics I don't want to use on the main site?. I will continue to put them on a alternate site so U can find your pictures .....Be warned some are not the best as I'm new at this........The ones here will be my favorites, friends of mine.....And for sure cute boys of course...That's a given!.......

As you will see it was a fun night. I give congratulates to everyone who put it together.....Including...Gay Guide Toronto, DJ/Producer CAJJMERE WRAY , 5ive NightClub , Woody's and anyone else involved at bolth venues....

....It has been talked about as being one of the best nights out in Toronto for some time...I've not seen such a buzz since the Fab 10 year anniversary party last year...

This is my Fab friend Shanna who is one of the busiest girls in Toronto. She is some one to look up to and admire.......You can find out all about her here....She is my preferred printer and gets all my congratulations on being an outstanding member of our community and an example for young lesbian women....And of course don't forget her darling other half DJ TK, Who's birthday bash I was at this past Friday and will have pics up soon for....
Here are some of the best Queens in the city You can find them at Zelda's or other local haunts on the strip here in Toronto....
This girl is cool, she is at 5ive every night helping us boys get it together be it drinks or help at the door ...She is one fab girl.....
Ahhh the girls again.....Oh so fabulous, To think I used to be scared of Queens..I now love em...They cheer me up when I'm down...Make me smile and hey what would a gay mans life be with out a Queen every once in while..You go Girls....
Looook at the costume I love seeing someone put effort into what they do...Good for You, Keep it up....
Ahhh MY bud Mitch.....Looking proud of his VIP Madonna pass...Now how come I didn't get one a them?..Hmmm didn't need one...Me wait in lines nope!....One phone call and I was in No problem..Speaking of lines my god it was way crazy, the lines where around the block....It reminded me of pride....
I didn't! Oh yes I did...Is That a girl standing up to pee...LOL Lena Over is her name shes at Zelda's every Saturday
Me getting a big kiss from DJ Sumasian one of the best promoters in the city who focuses on the Asian crowd at 5ive and has two very hot nights at 5ive every month....Check it out..He had asked me to come and see his night for some time..I did this past summer and had a great night...And the men Mmmmmm Num there are some hot hot boys at this guys events..... Miss Conception...What can I say I love this Gal...She hosted my COLT event and works with many events I'm involved with including the Tuesdays dinner drag show at Zelda's....I love the dinner drag scene it fun, its good times and with with Miss C your guaranteed a good time.....She is one funny gal who can do anything I swear.....
What does that mean again? Here is Mitchel Raphael the Editor of Fab here in Toronto, the mag I like to read and of course send everyone looking for when in need of info...That is a given there is no other......
MaHa a true gentleman and watch what you got on your booty when he is around as he is a Stylist, I'll never forget this past summer he and I and a couple others made sure are fav gal pall Ashley was taken care of on her birthday...He had cake and candles for her at 5ive..You don't find to many people out there who care enough to do that....I had flowers for her and called ahead to make sure the club set it out for her.....You can see him on many local TV shows....A local Celeb in the true meaning! A star in my eye!

Speaking of the Gal pal here she is surrounded by the media, and me of course....Not sure who the camera guy was but the video camera was from OUT TV Canada's Queer TV channel.....Look at her what a star......And not to forget there is an other local celeb Screaming Gina who I here reads my little spot on the web....how long I have no idea she won't tell me!....But welcome! As everyone is...HI babe....
Here is a pic I took early in the evening, This is Donnarama @ Woody's. A true performer in Toronto who is fabulous I love her she is one funny gal......
Cute boys dancing at 5ive....They reminded me of the days when I used to dance every night at raves in Vancouver...You know that hard core intense dancing where You let it go and just kick it...
The DJ!! We need more nights like this! Babe bring it on please..Let me know if you need my help.....We have met....You are hot...Super Idea on the party by the way! No one does it like U ..DJ/Producer CAJJMERE WRAY
One more pic of the boyz showing us how its done....Loved there moves....And that guy in the red Hustler shirt what a cutie, Hmm do I know him..I'm gonna find out he is super cute.....

Ok that's it for this pics.....

I'm in love with this whole picture blogging revolution here at the old blog......Feeling good, Happy and moving on with life.....It's all good and credit is due when credit is deserved and I'll be the first person to shout out when I see something worth talking about....And You all know it's still all about me on here right? Of course who wouldn't be able to figure that out..LOL

Speaking of the Blog, I have a Darling friend in Edmonton formally of Vancouver who is designing a LOGO for the site and my bizz....So look forward to seeing full on Branding of this site.....I love it my own LOGO! That is hot and means so much to me....Makes me smile from ear to ear....

I'm outz...

And if you see me out and about here in TO don't be shy say HI...Hey that rhymes....

xxooxxxX


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz