<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So what's up this week for me....1'st some pics of me from a few years ago in Seattle with the boy who I moved to Toronto with

Here I am in front of a semi truck...Who so graciously stopped for us when we broke down in our car at Bellingham....He saw a pride sticker on the car and gave us a ride to Seattle....LOL fun times..The entire weekend he was trying to get in my pants and my Bo's...
Here we are at some fab 24 Hour restaurant.....
Finnally here I am on the Amtrack train looking at the Pacific ocean at 6am on my way home back to Vancouver.....What a train trip! that is up the coast. I highly recomend it! its out a this world......the train trip that is.....


Well its a big week here in Toronto...Hey when isn't it a big week here....

Its time to step up and do some volunteer work for me....You may ask? what to do? Not me I am always on top of it! what needs to be done! In Toronto the largest city in Canada and one of the well lets just say foremost cities in the world! there is no shortage of very worthy organizations needing a bit of help....

I love this event and help out every year!

Bloor Street Entertains..

AS many of you know I volunteer my services to many HIV/Aids charities!, I'm very proud to do so and will continue to promote and further the cause to as many people as I can......Why because its still very very urgent....Being a gay man I'm on the front lines of it..In the trenches so to speak....

This is a battle worth fighting, if you can be there please do so.....

So When CANFAR calls me up asking for my help I'm there! Just like I'm there for PWA and ACT here in Toronto.....Let me say if there are any of you out there who need my help to forward your cause in the gay community here or around the world, I'm there just.....

tell me when and where.....

Next week on the 30 I will be at Bloor Street Entertains.....

Imagine a World...Without AIDS. Bloor Street Entertains is CANFAR's flagship fundraising event.Now in its ninth year, Bloor Street Entertains will once again bring together Toronto's most acclaimed chefs, florists and service professionals to create and host intimate dinners at over 20 prominent retail locations in the Yorkville area of Bloor Street including Williams-Sonoma, Tiffany, Escada, Cartier, Holt Renfrew, John de Jong Jewellery to name a few!

After dinner, guests will join The Party and celebrate in style while indulging in delectable cuisine, libations and our Silent and Live Auctions. This year the illustrious Party will be held in the classic atmosphere of Hart House at University of Toronto.

Our theme, 'Imagine A World... without AIDS' will be woven into the romantic and illusionary vision of our top notch designers and creators, transforming Hart House and your imagination into a place where we can all 'Imagine A World... without AIDS'.

For more information please call 416-361-6281 or email BSE@CANFAR.com

Its going to be a great time if you can afford to go get your buts there if not make a donation or volunteer they always need help at the office....Give them a call.....

Look back here for exclusive pics.......

If that's not enough this coming up weekend its the Manhunt.net world Tour...Being that I'm always involved with any Manhunt.net event I'll be there...
Its a great thing, a bit of info about it....Its all about Crystal Meth and its need to be stopped! Stopped from destroying our communities not only here in Toronto but around the World.....I'm very proud to be involved with this one....

DJ Bill Bennett says..

"What would I like to see? Crystal out of our society. If this drug doesn't eventually kill you , it will change who you are as a person. I have see the most handsome and caring men turn into horrible, ugly selfish people from long term usage of this drug."

I whole heartedly agree with this as U may know if your have read my past posts from a few years ago I am very much aware of what this drug can do to you....

The tour is here as part of Toronto's MLT weekend.....

"DJ Bill Bennett Headlines Leather Ball IXLeather Ball IX Saturday, August 16, 2003, 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM The Opera House, 735 Queen Street East, Toronto Advance Tickets: CDN$35 until August 10 CDN$40 after (more @ door if available) Available @ Priape Toronto/Montreal & Northbound Leather

One of North America's most popular and acclaimed leather dance events, MLT's Leather Ball, returns for it's ninth incarnation, Saturday, August 16, at The Opera House. DJ Bill Bennett (Chicago) commands the turntables following his brilliant performance at the inaugural MLT Leather Pride Ball last year (2002). Bennett has twice deejayed the infamous Black & Blue Closing Party of International Mr. Leather weekend in Chicago and was the headliner for the Leather Rites main event at IML 2003. Upcoming appearances include Belgium Pride and the Military Ball at Vancouver Pride."

It should be a great night look for me there at the Manhunt.net booth.......
and of course look back here for exclusive pics from an industry insider! pics you will not find any where else....

Some things worth note....
One of the tours sponsors is an organization from the USA

Life or Meth, a very very good thing, it is from the USA but very much relevant here as well...So look into it...And please if you think you have a friend who may be having a problem with it...DO NOT GIVE UP ON THEM THEY NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER.....

As well its AIDS awareness week here in Canada.....

plus Word AIDS Day coming up soon.....
Support World AIDS Day
Its all so relevant please take a minute to look at things I find very important and close to my heart.....

That's it for now...I can't spend all day at my computer...LOL....Take care of U all and see you out there....

Hugz.....GCxPB


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz