<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, November 08, 2005



A pic I found of my self on the RECON site from an event this summer Folsom Fair North III I promoted, the pic was taken at the Agitator event the main party of the Fair. I also hosted a booth for one of my clients at the fair the next day....

Every year I'm more involved with this event next year should be bigger and better! I'm sure of that.....

What do you think? Like my hairy chest?

It was a hot sticky few days here last summer we where all very hot, it was 40c during the day and humid.....
One perk in this job is I get to hire Hot men like this to help me....
He is a GO-GO boy I hire sometimes, All day long doing what ever I tell Him...
He dances at a gay strip club in Montreal if you want to get a closer look....

This year it was all work and no play, I love the Guys that put on the Fair, they have treated me with nothing but the utmost respect and compassion....

Through these guys I've networked and gained in my career ten fold I Thank them from the bottom of my heart.....Big hugz to You Dean And John a tribute to you!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz