<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Martinis with my favorite Gal pal.. 

SO what's a gay man to do when he is in need of some rest and relaxation in the Toronto's gay Village...Well in my case its take a short walk over to Yorkville....A neighborhood infamous for being the IT place where all the hot in the know people go..Or in other words the people with money..aka Celebes and wana bees like me....LOL seriously though I was always aware of this place called

7 West cafe Toronto

Its well known in the gay community here as a place to go after hours for a fine bit a food and to chill with your fab friends......

Me being the ever so trend setting one of my bunch of compatriots I just had to check it out...I've been ever so eager for a new place....So I decided after being there with my Bud San for a going away party...He is now back in Mexico for the Winter to work on such fabulous events as Latin Fever....We had such a great time at his going away dinner that I decide with girl pal in tow to check it out again...This time with camera in hand....

The place is amazing...Its a mix of everyone, all nationalities and backgrounds..Including sexualities....I truly modern urban mix of sophisticated thinking peoples who are upwardly mobile, this is the cool bit..People with an artistic flare....I saw lesbians chatting about girls, hot young straight couples looking deep into each others eyes...A cute boy who was looking at me, just sitting there with a cupachinno reading a book....I love places like this it has an truly Canadian feel, in that all are welcome...I couldn't recommend the place more highly...At there site go to the third floor, then to the patio..You'll see where I was sitting! Back right side...Its sur real as U are surrounded by building...Urban living to the extreme.....I wouldn't have it any other way....

Oh and the food is great and the Martinis are fabulous....

And its open 24/7 how perfect is that for people of the Night like me....

I found this bit on the net about it......
It's surprising how many people hunger for pasta primavera or a bagel melt at 3 AM. Luckily, such cravings can be indulged at this 24-hour haven for the hip and hungry. Everything comes with a green salad, and every item is homemade. Soups like Moroccan lentil and vegetarian chili are delicious. The dinner-size sandwiches (grilled honey-and-herb chicken breast, for example) are huge. All three floors here are chic and trendy. AE, MC, V.

Here are some pics I took of the fun...I love my friends Ash..She is one crazy girl...
Here I am enjoying a Martini can't remember the name sex on the Patio I think...It was num numy....


My darling gal pal looking over the menu
the food look at all that food anti pasta and pita pizza's..
Me satisfied and on my third Martini by now at least....
Deep in conversation while looking at the cute boys all around me
Darlings drinking here fab martini and telling me she loves me! Who wouldn't Love me How couldn't she love me? Give me the love!
Me at the door like my new pants?
My dear looking so cool!
Oppps we had a few more Martinis.....
Looking happy at the door!
Why not one more then the door....LOL

I'd say a good night and good friends that's what life is all about? Oh yes dare I forget a good man to..Now if I could just find one!....If U think U could be that man..Insert you into the pics above....Then email me...I'm always looking for new friends...To chill with and explore my life.....Hints can be so suttle and at times so obvious....

Are we not loving Madonna's new CD......Tonight its Madonna crazy here in Toronto....Gay boys are gona be out in force to party to her tonight...At.....

Woody's and then 5ive see you all out there!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz