<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, November 25, 2005

Manhunt.net World Tour Toronto 


Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends........

I'm so excited about this weekend.....The Manhunt.net World Tour.....

I'm so trying to figure out what to ware! I'm thinking I'll put on some new leather pants I got from the USA on Ebay...Joe Rocket moto cross pants....At bit hi in the waist department but hey I'll have my World Tour shirt on....A walking Bill Board is me..Yep....No issues there I'm at master a promotions and I love it....World domination is my future...LOL

But serious I'm kind of nervous even though I have been involved with many leather events this one is a big deal for me seen as I will be representing one of my most valued clients....It will be all good!. Look back here for many pics as I'll be out in force hanging with the DJ, snapping pics U wont find anywhere else!....No where but here.....I love it.....

5ive NightClub and Steve Ireson the GM have been nothing but my best supporters over the past years and last Friday was no exception....I took some of the World Tour T's to the Club..It was an impromptu pre party...

Some of U may wonder why I focus on the staff at the Clubs....Well they make it happen with out them there would be no NightLife....My self getting my start as a Buss Boy in many Clubs here in Toronto and Vancouver as well as Calgary..In the old days....They work hard..So if U are out and sea staffer at your local spot say HI! Say Thanks at the end of the night! They deserve it....:)

Isn't that a hot busboy! Manhunt T's look so good, they fit just right!
Ah the back side my favorite....
See what I mean about working hard, here he is at the end of the night. Look at that boy he is all wet from the hot night at DJ TK's birhtday bash last Friday....At 5ive Nightclub.....

what some others have said about the Manhunt.net World Tour....

Out In Buffalo

"TORONTO - Building on the huge success of last year's entertainment, MLTC Inc. Announced that it has secured the only Canadian date for DJ, remixer, producer Bill Bennett's Manhunt World Tour. The Manhunt World Tour is sponsored by and presented by Manhunt.net with Wet. He will be the sole DJ for the MLT Victory Ball on Saturday, Nov. 26, 2005. The Victory Ball is part of the MLT 2006 Competition.Returning to its traditional venue, the Kool Haus, which is part of the Guvernment Entertainment Complex on Queens Quay, the Mr. Leatherman Toronto Competition will feature an all-star lineup of entertainment. A trio of emcees will host the main event, The Mr. Leatherman Toronto 2006 Competition. Returning to the stage once again this year will be David Kloss, International Mr. Leather 1979. Joining him will be The Fetish Diva Midori and the comedienne Shann Carr.Opening the evening will be David Kloss and The Fetish Diva Midori. During the second half of the competition David will be joined by Shann Carr. Carr will also be the featured performer during the show with her stand up comedy act. With 20 years of gay stand up experience at her hip, Carr weaves a storytelling style that makes you feel like you're sitting in your living room with an eccentric friend who has your whole dinner party in stitches. Since 2000 she's been the sole lesbian entertainer on over 20 Atlantis cruises."That's right, 2000 gay men and me on a boat!" she said.She knows her gay men and they love her."My mom was worried sending me out to sea. She consoled herself by guessing that if there were problems, women and children would get off first.
I laughed and told her, 'On this trip I think twinkies and queens are first. Heck, they're expecting the dyke to fix the ship before it goes down!'"Following the MLT 2006 Competition, MLT will launch the Victory Ball with its pounding bass lines and soaring vocals to celebrate the victories of its title holders.
DJ Bill Bennett will bring his renowned mixes to raise the energy level of the several thousand guests expected to attend. Renowned for his music for men, Bill Bennett brings his current world tour to Toronto for its only Canadian stop Since 1989 MLT has donated more than $100,000 to its designated beneficiaries. In 2004, MLT raised and donated to the Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives $11,000. For further information about MLT and its activities, visit http://mrlt.com. [9/30/05]"

Source of content(below)

"BIOGRAPHY - DJ BILL BENNETT As a struggling full-time college student Bill was seeking a job where he could work only on the weekends and still pay the bills. In 1999 he was hired as the Saturday night resident at the largest gay club to open in Detroit, Cobalt. His passion of dance music showed and the lines started wrapping around the building every Saturday night.

Fans from Toronto, Toledo, Columbus, Indianapolis and even Chicago would drive to Detroit for Bill's unique sounds. This was something that had never happened before. Detroit had never been known for its nightlife.Cobalt became known nationally for it's music, this immediately catapulted Bill to a national level. This Captured attention of the promoters from the infamous IML, which has hired Bill for four consecutive years, soon to be the fifth. Now Bill lives in Seattle and is one of the fastest rising DJs hitting the circuit. With a coveted residency at SBNY (aka Splash) in NYC he is finally getting the chance to play top events and clubs around the globe.

Along with the release of Bill??s new CD ??IGNITION?? he will be embarking on his IGNITION WORLD TOUR. This world tour kicks off this spring at Splash Bar NYC, hitting major US cities and several countries including Canada, Belgium, Japan and the Netherlands.Bill??s sound is a blend of progressive house and tribal beats with a touch of electronica and trance. His tour will also feature several of his remixes, which have become his signature sound. Visit Bill??s website and take a listen and see what??s happening with him."

Ok that's it for now...I'm still waiting on a delivery...Have to love UPS Not!.....but hey, the world today where would we be without 24 hour companies that can have a package from anywhere in the world in 24 hours (if it only worked that way all the time)...Weather permitting! OK winter in my way! ....LOL..still waiting..I can be very impatient..UPS where are U.....I'm outz....

See U out there!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz