<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, November 07, 2005








Look Up at the Blog description...I've changed it to more reflect what I am now,
No longer bitter about the way I was dealt my cards when coming out as a gay man...I've accepted my being POZ and my other problems that where/are a part of my life when I started the Blog several years ago! They are far from my only concerns now....I'm comfortable more and more in my own skin....Feeling good accepting my fate, but not that its set in stone...Life is what you make it! I am growing as a man faster and faster, leaving others behind in the dust..No time for it any more you are with me or you are just going to be left behind....OK got it? Good...

Now on to the take over.....LOL

Look at those lips..opps sorry I'm in love with my lips..and thats OK

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz