<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, November 07, 2005


look at my lips! Don't they look big and luscious? Something you would want to keep....I think so, there very good for kissing...Trust me!
I'm playing around with photo editing...

I'm the lips on the right I don't know who the other guy is!

As usual I'm busy spreading my lips all about town....

One day I will start to remember there names? Ahh why bother....

That way its easier to just move on when you see them, dam can't remember his name..Next!


Another thing on my mind is Men, well looks of men...You see I'm always being told I should have a more attractive boyfriend or you shouldn't be with him you could do better than him....Well sometimes I know this other times I like the guy for other reasons, sometimes its a combination of certain characteristics and looks..Like blue eyes, I love a guy with blue eyes and dark hair....The one I've talked with below is one in fact who falls into this situation...I think we all have some attractive traits and some no so...I must admit there are some men who are just nasty...But they are far and few between...More often they are nasty because they let them selves go....I have in the past and trust me I can be down right nasty...
An example would be like a few weeks ago after an all night sex fest at Steam Works in the sling room...I was in a cab and home before anyone saw me I was nasty....But thank Goodness that's something temporary...I feel bad for men who are just nasty all the time...Ok I'm getting mean here but I'm in a mood I tell you...Some men are just a waste of space and that's that..Enough said!

Rant over

But serious I'm feeling better about the latest round with this guy, I now feel angry and resentful, I was asked can we be pal's...Hmmm I wonder how that happens when one of us was just cut of thrown away...How do I switch my feelings to Pall Buddy...I don't think its that easy, I've never been one to be friends with exs and never been dumped before so this is all new for me? I think its just a big distraction I don't need...Alone forever is how I feel....Simple no trouble...Casual sex and that's that...(not really but its so easy that way..I want love I want to be with someone who wants m, I want to wake up next to a man who I love...I want to have that man who I give everything I am to...Is that to much to ask?

In other news I'm getting back to being busy.....very much thinking about travel for the winter....Its after halloween and the fall winter scene is starting to buzz here in Toronto...Could it be a boy's life this winter again? You all here(Toronto) would know what that means....more to come lots more....

Let me know about the pics and I'll start putting more up....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz