<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Its late I can't sleep so seen as I'm sharing pics as of late I thought I would scan some old pics....This one is of me with a bunch of people at Woody's...I was in a Leather make over contest for the Folsom Fair North 2.....It was a pre promo gig for the Fair....The pic was scanned from a Montreal French mag Fugues....I can't remember the month but it was early last year 2004....

I was so nervous it being my first time on the stage at Woody's.....I didn't win.....The real lady in the pic won seen as it was a shock make over so to speak she came in dressed like a school teacher and then came out as a dominatric looking diva....I was in a dress shirt and jeans.......The hat I had on was a killer as it was to small and made my head feel like it was going to explode.....

I had a great time and for months after I was approached by guys asking me if I was that guy in the contest.....A true one in a life time event....

It was called Cuir Eye for the Trendy Guy....

Im the one second from the left....I couldn't help most of the time looking down at the guy in front of me, what a cute but on a hot guy...

You will see next to me a Local Celeb other than me(LOL) Enza Anderson Supermodel....It was funny when we where at Priape for the fitting the day before I happen to notice she had breasts...I kind a looked shocked I guess when I commented to her about them, seen as we had worked on Pride a few years on the fundraising committee we know each other...I got a look like don't ask...I didn't bring it up again....They look good....That's if you like boobies....

Here is a pic of me and her at a Pride Volunteer appreciation party a few years back at a club called Buddies.....


Never dull moments in this boys life....

So I am a bit shocked at how busy the blog is getting....Very happy, Welcome to all the new friends from around the world....

Ok I'm of to bed....

Look for many new pics of me and my going ons....

including all my friends and more....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz