<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, November 07, 2005



I cant wait I'm on a Madonna kick.....I want her so bad!..That is I want to see her so bad Live....When she was here in Toronto for her last tour I couldn't go! Was busy.....I so hope she comes this time....She had three sold out concerts here in Toronto I believe....I bet she could sell out 6 if she wanted.....

Speaking of Madonna My friends over at 5ive NightClub here in Toronto are doing a Madonna Thon night soon.....November 16th

I will be there for sure to take pics and listen to one of my favorite DJS,DJ/Producer CAJJMERE WRAY who I plan on doing a night here in Toronto soon, with him spinning!

5ive NightClub has supported me over the years, I'm involved there of and on through my Bizz with Clients of mine, sponsoring there events...

Look for me to be posting more events soon that I'm involved with at other clubs Like FLY NIGHTCLUB I'm happy to be moving into Fly as a rep for one of my major clients from the USA.

And Like I said look for info on up coming event here as I'm in the know! Like this bit of Info -> The rumored new It's a Boys Life.....You found out about it here first! Yes there is going to be a revival of the Fab night formerly at IT....The first event is scheduled for December. The first event will be 'itsaboyslife' reunion. I will be there more than likely I'm working on my involvement this week...More to come asap....

Update its now looking like this event will be in January.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz