<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Birthday Girls 

Its a cold nasty day here in Toronto, dam cold! I've been waiting all day for a package, and its now looking like I will be waiting till tomorrow to get it....Love winter NOT......
I so want to have one of these fro my B Day next year..I'm learning how asap...
The other day when on my way to the Canfar office to pic up promo materials I decided to snap a few pics of me on the Subway....

Here I am waiting to get of the subway, I really don't like the subway, I have a stop below my building so its never far when I need to be swished of some where...Its funny how people are on the train all trying not to look at each other? I always smile and of course look at the cute boys!...This particular trip a boy was looking at me grabbing his crotch....I must say I had a few fantasies running through my head(bolth)......





So last Friday I was out to celebrate my friends birthdays DJ TK and DJ DJ Sumasian it also happen to be 5ive nightclub my local haunt.....

This coming up Friday November 25/05 DJ TK will be spinning.....


Here are some friends of mine chilling in the VIP area......................

Ah the Birthday Girl, what where is the Heineken? LOL see below for info about that......


Ahh and here is Screaming Gina this time in dress....Love her she's a local Celeb every once in while you will here this operatic scream from her...Love it...
The guy moving in for a lick is ASH, a host at 5ive and a local promoter....

why can't I get boys like that?...........Wait I do! HaHaha....Well sometimes! When I want to I allways get what I want..........

Hmmm should I bleach my hair again? Hmmm nope....Done that look to many times, plus I like my red pho Mohawk....

as per Nummm! this guy you can find at 5ive bartending what a hottie...When I took the pic of him I couldn't help but show my approval of him! Hence the smile on his face!

Here are the stars of the night! The DJS... Sumasian, Sydney Blu an TK
Sum giving TK a big birthday hug....

Ash giving some one the finger (inside joke)

And finally Sum showing his dancing moves....

this Friday come out and meet the crew we will all be there to celebrate Sydneys B-Day
November 25/05 DJ TK will be spinning for DJ Sydney Blu's Birthday Bash as she spun for TK's birthday the Friday before at 5ive Nightclub.....

If Your looking for something to do tonight check out this event.....DJ TKs favorite beer....Heineken

Heineken Launches ALL STAR Series
2 of Toronto??s Finest DJ??s Headline at Fez Batik

Toronto: Thursday, November 24, 2005: Kicking off at 10 pm, Heineken presents the launch of their new product, H2 with the first installment of the Heineken ALL STAR series at Fez Batik (129 Peter Street).

Having launched in Europe in 2002, Heineken??s newly branded sexy aluminum bottleearned it the Oscar de L??Emballage award for innovation by the French Institute for Packaging and Packing. Designed by the French designer Ora Ito, it was originally conceived as a limited-edition package for distribution in trendy clubs and pubs. A hit upon its launch in select Parisian clubs and pubs and in Dutch resort areas, the bottle was subsequently introduced into Italy, Hungary, select U.S. markets, and, now Canada. Aimed at a young upscale market, H2 is available only at exclusive venues in Toronto, namely Fez Batik. The Thursday night H2 launch is also the first in Heineken Music's ALL STAR SERIES, showcasing local homegrown Toronto DJ talent.

The first of the ALL STAR SERIES' features the hard and heavy tunes of 2 of Toronto??s finest home grown talents: DJ Sydney Blu and DJ:TK. ??We??re stoked to be able to play in a beautiful, exotic lounge like Fez Batik,?? said DJ:TK.

For those in say, Moscow, who can??t make the evening, the DJ sets will be live to air on manCandy Radio, Internet streaming to over 100 000 listeners across the world.

With good music, a great space, and a launch party, Thursday night never sounded better!



I had planned on being there but after waiting all day for a package that didn't come I'm in a mood, plus I'm up early in the morning to go out shopping for an Outfit for the Manhunt.net World Tour event I'm working this Saturday for Manhunt.net....Plus its time to get my hair done coloured and styled...and then a trip to the tanning salon....Glow whom I happen to rep in the village....

I really wanted to be at this event, Don't fret though! I will be there in spirt, How U may ask? Well I'm going to be listening to to it on Mancandy.ca....It's live to Air! How cool is that! I helped out with one of there first live to air events through sponorship by one of my clients this past summer....Should be fun take a listen.....

Early to bed for me....

I'm Outz

see You out there!

To view more pictures from the Birthday party look here My WEBSHOTS page


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz