<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well I finally got to the Doc today! Nothing new I go every two weeks....
Good news!

I should first of say that I've been worried about my CD4 counts for several months as they have been slowly dropping down to 160......well the new one was 260...So I am very happy and will sleep better knowing this.....the viral counts are undetectable still...I had an idea in my head that the meds where not working anymore, convinced that I may have to start a new pill cocktail...but nope and now I take them all one time a day so its easy...No worries about tolerating new meds....I'm very lucky that the ones I'm on now don't seem to give me bad side affects......

I am sure you all have noticed my shameless plugs for events I am helping with, I am sorta testing my skills for a site I am in the beginning process of developing....
Ohhh the weather is frightful here in Toronto cold....I Think we will get snow soon....

Hmmm seen as my new building has a gym and pool I should start working out....I'm not overweight but could use some more tone.....definition....Plus I am on testosterone so I should get big fast I am thinking? Any thoughts?
I know some of you work out lots any tips on a beginners work out?.....I used to work out when I was a teen and had a solid build in fact I was asked bye my gym at the time to compete in lightweight bodybuilding...Hmmm sounds much more exciting now than it did then......Hot sweaty men pumping iron....

shopping tomorrow for Halloween....last year was out as an army dude...this year I think I will just get a new outfit and some hot Italian leather shoes....you know the kind, you here coming....wired thing is when I am out and about and a group of ladies are walking in hi heels and making a loud racket it drives me crazy...but when it's me I think its hot...strange I know!

Ok later sexy people...

I am outz

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz