<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well Hi Ya all?.....

In computer (blogger) land....What can I say....I'm a bad boy, muscles are sore in all the right places....Brain is aching for love.....That's about it....

I trust we all had a good holiday weekend north and south of the 49th....And around the world if applicable to your local....I was a very bad boy on Saturday....Friday and the rest of the weekend was low key....Not because I wanted it to be, but me body just wont let me go out more than one night a week or so....

Busy...Don't want to be....Just not into it anymore! Is that wrong? Well it's my reality! Yes <-$$$ & ?...I know but still when is it the way I want??? all the time!!! could be if I really wanted! soon I say soon........People start taking me serious....Not you in Blogger land....I mean how long will they keep my down...This dam little boys club I tell you...I'm almost thinking I don't want to be a part of it...Hey I know? I'm going to start my own club....Fuck! Now I'm inspired...My own club....I'm on the way I know soon....Lets see who should I let be in the club!

Ok

Of to build my empire...

Hugz to all my friends here in TO and beyond

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz