<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Something new here pics...

This one is my first pic on my Blog and its to warm you up for Halloween....

The Dark Angel.....Sexy


Some things to ponder.....

I'm in a good place now and happy.....

I should say I know who some of these people are and other I don't I simply like what they have said....That being told please don't take offense if any are offended by who I choose to quote none was implied or intensional.....

So I bring you some quotes that I find uplifting and very much inline with my way of thinking....

"That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out? I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness."

~ The Book of Ecclesiastes

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

~ Batman Begins

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."

~ Albert Einstein

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

~ Thomas Jefferson

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

~ Robert A. Heinlein

"I do not pray... I do not expect God to single me out and grant me advantages over my fellow men... Prayer seems to me a cry of weakness, and an attempt to avoid, by trickery, the rules of the game as laid down. I do not choose to admit weakness. I accept the challenge of responsibility."

~ Zora Neale Hurston

It's always about me here not....

Later

I'm of to go shopping I love that....This new store well not new here in Toronto but to me it is HM...Love the place....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz