<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, October 03, 2005

Ok moved again....

Out the place I was....

Not a good move I made the place I was at was to much...The room mate is a meth head...Way so much than I had known before I m oved in....So out a there and now in a great place....More to come about the new place....No more public housing....Yah HOO this building has a pool and a gym I plan on using asap.....

the new boy didn't work out turns out he still loves his ex who happens to be his room mate....Hmmm oh well two in one month...Lets see what happens with the next one I'm sure there will be one winter is coming and its hook up[ time for the season soon....Not that I ever fall into that group a guys but the way things are going who can tell....

I'm outz

two moths a laundry being done today....I tell yah I need a hose boy.....Or maid.....

Cheers

later

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz