<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Look for me at 5ive night club....

this November 05

Fetish at 5ive....

I love these events and unlike many other promoters in Toronto I accept many different parties and events as my scene....A little bit of everything keeps life interesting.....

I've never met a person I did not like, I always say...Just what they did or did not do.....One who denies themselves opportunities finds they are the one losing out in the end....

trust me an open mind in a good mind...One that wants to learn....

that being said if you want to be at the fetish party at 5ive you will need to know this info

"Fetish Dress Code Strictly Enforced: Leather, Latex, Lingerie, Wet look, PVC, Uniforms, X-dress
No fatigues, No denim except under Chaps - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Admission: $5 before 10pm, $15 @ door, $10 with pass
Doors open @ 9PM - 416.972.1037 for info
5ive is located at 5 St. Joseph st around the corner from NORTHBOUND LEATHER
(1 blk north of Wellesley, just off Yonge St.)" Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This event is a pan sexual event. Conditions apply to entry - please check their website.

I like to go in chaps or in a jock strap myself....Sometimes I go in full military gear....Or other times I've been to similar events in motto cross...Hmmm that one is my favorite look (fetish)...Don't get me wrong here I have a few fetishes....They are something I feel one develops over time and with exposure to others into fetish, look wise or sexually you need to explore to find out if its for you or not....That's how I found out I may have a fetish or two....I happen to meet the Guys Who put on The Folsom Fair North and around the same time went to my first fetish at 5ive a few years back.....Its not something that dominates my life quite the opposite actually....But it's there and I respect it...And I am always open to learning about other parts of the Master of my domain Me...LOL.....Want to know more about my master/sub/slave fantasies let me know....I tend to like to be the boss....But one who likes to be submissive for the right guy.....

More to come on many things here as I expect to be developing this site into more and more of a place that integrates more of what I am up to as well what I am thinking and feeling.....

Ok that is it or I shall be here all night....

do not forget to check out my links.....They are some hot men and women I adore....

peace


as my friends at Folsom Fair North say

Expect More

I so agree.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz