<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hi all.....

So Halloween is upon us soon.....

Here in Toronto its huge.....

There are parties in every club packed with thousands of guys and gals.....

the street turns into a mini pride with a spooky ambiance....literally the street ends up being closed for the night Its hot.....

I'll be at a new night that two friends of mine have started at a club called

Temple Sundays at the Phoenix

:::Temple of Terror at the Phoenix:::

I'll be there as the rep for one of my clients who I involved as a sponsor.....

Look for me snapping pics and chatting up all the cute boys......

I very proud to have helped with this event in my way and as the first one was a huge hit this past Thanks Giving I have no doubt what so ever that the next one on the 30th will be equally fabulous.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz