<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hey all!!!!

Life is good I'm happy and busy....

Been a sex machine the past month..Hey I guess it has something to do with being happy NO?

Ok one thing I need advice about......

I want to start my own web site business so to speak....Promotions...Clubs parties...pics you name it... Plus my services....

I now have several major clients in the USA and Canada its time to go big....

Where do I start should I do it myself...I'm a bit web savvy but not enough I think?

I have friends who do this for a living? Any advice would be very help full...

I'm taking control no more free bees from me in the community....

Watch out You all...

I'm on to the next step....

The fire has been lit and its hot......



Clubs here in Toronto that I support....Comeing Soon....

What I'm listening to

A Love Bizarre, So Phat!, remix heaven 2005

Shake That (Extended Mix), Scooter, Definitive TranceChill 1

Angels, Andre Visior, Trance Arena 5...

California Dreamin' (Tek House Single), Royal Gigolos, remix heaven 2005

Another Chance, Roger Sanchez, The Very Best Euphoric Funky House Breakdown CD2

Britney Spears - Toxic (Breakbeat Remix)

John Legend - No Ordinary People (Bootleg Remix - DStoreMix Radio rip)

Buenos Aires 2002 A!O Doo Mee, Madonna

And for sure you want to keep up with all the hottest Toronto gay club DJ's

At Man Candy....

a few of them are friends of mine so check em out

especially DJ TK one of Toronto's finest...Hey and she DJ's at Spa XS to one of the only female DJ's that does that....

Later peoples...

Hugz around the world....


Ps don't forget to look at some of the new links to the right....

Plus there is always one of my favorite oh so delicious Bloggers Chad Fox....First on my list every day do lick!! opps I mean read.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz