<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Complications due to Blogging....And my poor judgment.....

What to do when someone you where sorta seeing finds your blog and well you may start seeing one day again is reading it....

certain things I wanted to tell him and was moving to the point I was going to are now learned by him through this blog and not directly from me....Very bad and poor behavior I could only imagine if I was in his place how I would feel....Hurt I'm sure....

I don't know life is crazy at times.....

In a way I'm glad he found the blog, at least I didn't have to face him with the one thing I dreaded telling him about me....We will see what happens..Where talking still, its a good thing...We will see.....

Of to the Doc in the morning.....Still on the pain meds they are a bitch I tell you....Two new doctors joining the team in the next month one of them is going to look into the pancreas problem from a new and I hope fresh prospective.....The other I hope will tell me why my joints are sore from time to time, more so as of late....

Plus the new blood work is due in....Something I've not shared on here for some time....I will say one thing about this blog as its becoming more and more popular around the world I find my self torn between here and there ...there being everywhere else but here...And my need to share and at the same time protect my interests...So many in Toronto read this now....This is why I'm starting the new site......And will continue the blog....Two entities one personal...The othe strictly bizzzz....

oh yes last test results where good undetectable....T-cells where low but they have been for some time....I don't think that's going to change... Wait I've now started taking the meds one time a day now so I hope that will counteract the way to many times I've missed the meds...Hence the low t-cells...I'm not a doc but I know my body...I'll fill ya all in....

I'm tired

Night NIght

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz