<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, September 12, 2005

I met a guy...The thing is I've known him for 4+ years....He is 10 years younger than me...I think I'm in love with him......There has always been an attraction between us......We where together a few moths ago but just hooked up again a few weeks ago.....We have much in common in the health department.....In fact I'm there to support him while he is coming to terms with the news any gay guy dreads....I feel him so much....I can only let him know he is not going to dye....I care and give him my self to cry on listen to him just be there...I'm giving what ever I can....Wow this is the feeling that can only be found once in a blue moon you know that longing to be with him when your apart...When your mind is drifting only thoughts of him are there......Its been a brutal few weeks...I've cried a few times, gained a true love.....Moved...Lost a few friends....But all and all I've come out stronger in the end

And the new guy is so hot to...Its such a good feeling to be actually physically attracted to your bo......When he touches me there are sparks everywhere....Its been so long......I'm going slow, going to nurture this one.....Give and take.....And then give even more...Making sure neither of us get lost in each other, gain strength and grow with each other....Its a new thing for me and its about time....

I'm outz.....

PS its my 32 B-day on the 18th

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz