<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hey all ever think about getting married? Kids?

Hmm to be young again...does every young gay man dream of such things...its so strange when you talk to younger guys how much you see your self at the same age...Its refreshing.....The thing is I don't look or act my age...I'm trying sometimes? more so the past few years...When does it make sense?...I keep thinking it's getting easier...then a hit it the path strikes me back...

Hmmm is it the secret to find a man and settle down...to be happy with some one...Its funny every time I'm with someone I get so distracted and confused....I hope to meet someone who can balance life and relationship with work and responsibility...I find most guys want so much of my time I get lost in the mix....

The new guy seems so real it could be scary but I'm going to try again...I think I deserve to share my life....I've let my self be alone for the past few years...I like the Idea of relationships...be it a month or a few weeks..I'm learning each time and I hope, that is I can only hope if this one doesn't work..it takes me closer to the next one working to the ultimate goal that is to share, love! live life...give, share, grow! get lost in each other and just feel...No more emptyness, what a concept? ones self to another...

OK I'm on track...

life IS LOOKING GOOD..its a day to day thing for me....

Hugz

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz