<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, August 20, 2005

What is on my I-Pod today

O'Rox Disko(Drums)Peter Presta & Little Carlos,
The First Revelation (Astrix R Alien Project ,

among many others look for them I like them you should to!

THE 4400

Have you seen this show? I freaking luv it...I have not seen a show since the X files that made me tingle all over when I watch it....The concept is brilliant totally appeals to my generation, the computer geek in us all the Sci Fi fan has to check this out......Look up this site to find the first season and the the this years...Rest assured my PC is busy the pipe is bludgeoning with bits as I eagerly await the flood of data to besiege my PC so I can watch ever episode when I get home late tonight.....

What else do I watch lots of Sargate SG1 and who wouldn't love Stargate Atlantis.....

Ok I'm a sci fi techno geek and I'm proud of it...I just don't get it when someone says to me " I don't get that kind a show" or "it's silly" C'mon people this is an accumulation of so many minds the concepts are out there the reality of it is hard to believe time travel but if you open you mind you may see that it's not so out of this world....Who knows where we will be in 200 years look how far we have come this past 100 years really look I know you here this but think think hard about it...Ah now you see the possibilities seem endless....It gives me hope that there will be big medical break threw to........

was in the hospital the past few days to try to get my pancreas healthy..Its sort a like detox in a way...They starve me it heals I Leave....I know it's a big thing but when you have been there for months over the past few years it's not a big deal U get used to it....If I had to pay for it that would be different I would be dead by now for sure....Thank goodness for public health care...I'm truly blessed to be Canadian.... Or am I just started to think what if I was more accountable for my actions, what is I didn't have the ability to just go to the hospital anytime I wanted and get any drug I needed for me without worrying about money? Hmmm it seems cruel but it does seem to be a valid observation....

Life is what you make it to bad we all don't know how to make it!....The fucked thing is I do, the other fucked thing is I just like to have fun way to much for my owne good.......so you see I'm fucked no matter what I do or am I...ah I just don't know anymore..........hey at least I'm being true to my self... Baby whats your pleasure, lets get it started....lets go...I'm down for what ever....as long as your mine tinight...<-a song I was just listening to... And if you're reading this and you know me please stop or at least tell me you are...I have a few friends who read this and do tell me they do......Its only fare that if you are looking in on me I should know so you at least don't find a nasty comment about you on here! Cuz trust me the bitch in me is starting to feel like her nasty head is about to come back after several years in retirement...... Too many have made too much of my back and I'm tired of it!......Look for me to be running the show or at least trying to.......

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz