<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Well after a very tumultuous last few months Yes people months....

I have been just down, and it took a big nasty hit to the bottom to wake me up again...Its funny I feel good today except for my sore neck I'm back to the long days of summer spreading the love or the word of the party as I like to say in not so many words......Busy as can be long days I tell you all!

It feels good to be doing something and I need to be out there the people must be seen to further my image as a mover and shaker in a good way not all tired and sick looking, ....Thank goodness for Mac studio fix and my sun tanning shop hey 90$ unlimited tanning can't beat that....

So I may have found a place with a women again go figure? She is cool though younger and I can relate more to that, I'd say she is mid twenties way closer than where I am now with a women who is late forties and reminds me of my grandmother....So we will see plus its in the building can't go wrong there......How perfect is that move a few floor down, so close and convenient...Lets hope its not a bad move considering it is to good to be true..Plus 125 cheaper...I had a good idea I was paying to much here...Hmmm owe well at least someone got to eat good food after the rent was paid....Hint to others ask the room mate to see a rent receipt before you move
in.....

What I'm listening today....

A friend of mine a DJ...Or up and coming DJ....I have several DJ friends this one just got his first gig in the Village here in Toronto...Not sure what his name is yet will let you know....Its trance heavy trance that I know....

Hmmmm you see that box at the top of my site with adds...Well it seems that I was asked to agree to new terms a few weeks ago when I logged on to the site,,,it seems the money I was making is now only going to be paid if I hit 100 a month...Well since I had about 2$ last month it seems my dreams of being an internet dot com business man are dashed at least in this way....I never really thought it would pay out or at least not for a few years....But hey its not about that here,,,really it isn't some blogs are designed for money making...Do it if you must but it makes me think how much of the content is real and if that is a good thing to be doing I think not....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz