<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ok of to the salon to see my stylist to fix the bits of hair that are now falling of my head....Oh man Ok the fact I grew up and or spent most summers with my Grandmother in her hair salon she owned for thirty plus years in a small British Columbia city named Merritt... Doesn't mean I can do hair colouring...Well I try but I'm so much in the public eye that the last thing I need is the peoples saying good god look at him where did he get that done..or look he has lost it...I'm known for my crazy hair doos and this one is going to be the best yet....Pink slash red side ways pho Mohawk with dark blood red around the sides and back to the neck..I should start taking pics of the does...

Ok of to spend 120 and fix my hair...Dam its expensive but worth it...

Oh and then its time to move no rush I can do it over the next few days...
And in the same building..That rocks the month...The best move ever no 200 moving scamer to bring me a few blocks...

The forecast is...Times are looking up....

What's on my playlist today/I-pod

Dirrty Slave 4 U (DJ Tom E D Remix)
Buenos Aires 2002 A!O Doo Mee
You're a Superstar [City of Love Club Mix]
The First Revelation (Astrix R
..Britney Spears - Toxic (Breakbeat Remix)
Love Me Love Me (DJ Ross Exten

Ok I'm outz

Have a great day all Much luv sent to you all.....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz