<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, August 05, 2005

It's funny just when things are going terribly wrong I meet this great guy Wednesday night.....HE is super sexy lives in a beautiful home....askes me home...we have a hot night....he is cool with me being poz...says he want to see me again...looking for a boyfriend and thinks I'm hot sexy....boyfriend material!!! at least from what he sees so far.....It was strange it was like he knows things about me? Said he is psychic? Hmm I wonder sometimes if I have or will ever meet someone who has been reading my blog.....We talked, It just so happens that he is looking for a roommate...has a huge home with several rooms that he rents out....So strange how things fall into place...I had an option to move in with a guy I know but he is trouble into drugs too much and hangs at the local hustler bar....At first when I was stressed and after a few cocktails at friends the day I found out I had to move I got desperate and started calling everyone I know....he offered his place, I said yes in a drunken state but now after thinking I cannot he wants me to pay his rent this month and in exchange have a place, could move in any time but no....he is to young and I just can't risk my future on a chance it could work I need certainties...liveing with a boy who can't even pay his subsidized rent of 250 I think would be a big mistake....

On a bright note the guy I met is french sexy accent super hot....his place looks like something out a magazine, I would say Victorian super clean and just a dream home I am so going to look into this....Not sure if I want to be a live in boyfriend...I got the feeling he was looking for that....Don't know I do like him lets see what happens I'm thinking.....

So remember my friend I talked about in a post back in may? Ross, I had asked in the post if he ever reads this to e mail me well he did....It was a very special and heart warming to here from him, We where like brother back in the early years when I was fresh out a the closet....I really hope we keep in contact and get to see each other again soon.....

I have another friend of mine who lives in Vancouver who I don't here from enough, I hope he is ok last I talked to him he was staying with his mother, and not happy...I miss him so much...He lived here we where very close he went back to Vancouver.....B if you read this call me I miss you a bunch and worry about you....

this is a post from a few days ago I'm home lost was just at his place

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz