<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm sad a friend of mine just died a week ago...One of my good friends boyfriends was found dead on his sofa when he came home.....My friend left the city to go to the funeral and now is in rehab from what I understand, another friend is dyeing of HIV...Another friend died last year...And several guys I see every now and then have died...It makes me think where have so many gone I don't see anymore that I used to see all the time....This particular guy that passed away this week I saw al the time infact we where always flirting I had an eye for him would have dated him if things had worked out in the right way....

Oh boy I have not faced this before so its hard to deal with, I have known that this would be an eventual thing seen as so many people I know are poz....Its serious there are so many guys in Toronto who are poz in fact I found out three friends of mine are now the past year and the list keeps growing.....

My thoughts are with them and everyone who is affected by this, we will beat it one day...I wonder why this is gettingt to this point I thought we learned from he past, I'm sure this is happening in every big city in the World the next generation is going through the same thing now that happened in the 80's how sad....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz