<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ok I have a definite few fetishes and or looks I find sexy one of them being motor bikes or motor cross..You know the look fast speed bikes.....I don't know what it is

I've got my self a pair or Joe Rocket leather bike pants that zip all the way up the side and are hot but I need a jacket for the look and to wear around this fall winter....

I've bid on this one on Ebay

What do you think I really like the look and being a guy who likes the not so normal look part of my persona/look you could say would really match with this jacket....I have no intension of going on a sports bike..But wouldn't turn down a ride....

Hot you think? Let me know Its going to cost me a bit to get the thing after customs exchange and so on...

I'm just drooling with anticipation to get it on me....You know that feeling, it makes you hard excited hot sexual pumped all at the same time....Reminded me of the time I tried on my friends room mates jock years ago...He was a semi pro khockey player...the smell the taste ouch I was so turned on I hit the ceiling with that load Ouch...Mmmmm those where the days....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz