<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm feeling blog Happy today.....Yah happy blogging....

Hello you! And yes you too!!! All them out there who stop bye to look in on me and my crazy but sexy existence.....

Now say hi you all....

Peace, hugs and a big wet kisses......

I'm outz

Dawg days a summer here 40+c its a hot out here, My tan is looking oh so lickable....

Hold on captain where approaching 3500, wow what a ride.....

Your my Nightmare, I can see I can see, in the night in the night, I'm your nightmare...See all I need is your on my mind nothing else matters but time flying by tonight I got you I need I got you I want you I feel you I want you because your my nightmare in the night in the night you follow me where ever I go...I can see you folow me where ever I go I can see I can see

where I go I can see I can see I can see

IN the night in the night In the night In the night.....

I'm your nightmare

"you just met me......Crazy ahhhh" In the night In the night.....

In the night I follow You follow you follow you follow you follow...In the night you follow me where ever I go I can see where I go....

I can see I can see.....

see all I need is your on my mind nothing else matters I got you I need you I want you I feel you I need you because your my nightmare

From the Song nightmare DJ I.C.O.N. Techno 2005 cd1
a taste of my ipod something new here look back for more taste musical bits....
you can find this song on winmx or your fave downing client....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz