<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hey all

So I've been away for a few weeks....As some of you have come to figure its not a good sign....

Lets just say I've been a bit down as of late....Up to some old bad habits and I mean old and bad....

So after sorting things out yet again I have to really get it together so I decide the other day to just worry about what I can fix and what I can't to move on from....

Last post I was going on about The Folsom Fair North


Wow
Busy day... Got home its 11:30pm
It started with torrential rain...
the sun broke threw the clouds around 2, 3 PM and the crowds grew by the hour...
are booth was in the #1 spot beside the main stage we had a head on view of the entire show.... I'd say we where given one of the best locations in the fair....
the go go boys where busy all day handing out flyers towels and stickers...
I'd say all in all it was a very good day...
The talent was huge and the dance area was packed up till the end 11pm at the fair
The men who put on the Fair did a good job....

I'd say plan on being there next year....It was in a park surrounded by 100+ year old oak trees and the like simply gorgeous leather fetish gay straight and everything in between, nature in the heart of the Mega City....T-Dot

I'm outz

ps Have you seen this guys Blog....One a the only ones I read every week......

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz