<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

All is well 

So its all OK...After a few weeks of stress related nothingness... More actually self loathing and abuse of my body like only a gay boy knows how to do....Well it wasn't that bad I did go out a few times and managed to have a few very hot sex nights, one involved a sling at My fave Steam Works...Oh boy the guy in the sling just took it like I like my men very eager, with endurance...And to stur it up a few hot guys got up behind me and took me on a ride to...

And then there is the other night I was on line and was invited over to a guys place, I get there and there are three of them...I was offered a glass of wine and a bottle of poppers how civilized...After a few minutes I was undressed and fucking my brains out till the next afternoon...I tell you some new things I did was WS well not new but a different form of it...This guy liked to get pissed up the but and other places so I obliged it was hot, I don't think my favorite if I'm going to do WS I prefer it to go down the throat, in the but it was a tad messy....Not something I do all the time, I was invited back so I must have impressed with my top skills....All this sex I've been having as of late I'm building up some nice stomach muscles and losing my little bit of fat I had, you can barely pinch a few centimeters...

This weekend its FOLSOM FAIR NORTH III

As many of you know I have helped out with this the past few years and this year is no different, IF you think back to My event I did for COLT studios last year for the premiere of Buckleroos and my most recent client MH )hook up site) this is only a bit of the connections I've made through the fair....A very good event ran by some very special guys.....

This year several of my friends are DJing and performing plus hosting So it's a Family a fair, IN fact my preferred Drag Queen I hire to host my events Miss Conception will host, She has been a part of many things I'm involved with love her....

Looking forward to seeing Kids on TV again the lead John is such a hottie wouldn't mind running into him at the Steam Works....Into being the preverbal word....

Take a listen here to Kids on TV

He is the model for the Folsom Fair North main party Agitator, so sexy

I still haven't done the interview for them for a mag out a LA a friend asked me to do I should look into that project again and get it going......

This year I'm looking forward to seeing some people from past years maybe a few guys I hooked up with and then there are the guys from COLT plus I will be hosting a both for MH looking forward to that I'm hiring go-go boys to assist me now how could that be wrong almost naked men doing my bidding..I'm not complaining...Should be fun fun and well HOT....I foresee a few sex parties that weekend I think I may be at one or two my self if all works well...

So out of the blue I have streaked into the lime light again...Look out my take over is on track slowly but surely never ending always thinking with out a doubt with style....

I'm booking an apointment to go to a punk salon to get my hair done, a friened of mine who edits fashion telivision here at city tv tells me there is a place that all the celebs go to and alternative types to get there stlyes. right now I have a fab do its bleached in the front top is red and then a bleeced out undershaved little bit of a fag tag...remember those its funny I got it done for Pride and I'm seeing others now with them.....I'm going to get my next do done ispired bt the Canadian flag red and white and leafey..Hmmmm I should start posting pics on here some day for ya all to see....semi sudo mohawk still is the styleing preferance

Hey when you go to the site for KIDS ON TV check out the mix my Boy George.....I here he was a scream here in Toronto for pride....Breakdance Hunx, Breakdances and sucks cock...Yah

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz