<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, June 03, 2005

I thought I would share with you all some of the blogs I like to look at every few days!

Some you will notice have some things to say around here! I've come to care about these guys, I find I have some things in common with them and some things are very different about us but friends none the less!

I know there links are to the right so in the future stop back and check them out in my links.


From the Ashes

Water Colour Boy

Vividblurry

Homeboi's Diary

Intertextual

What the...

From the banks of the Dirty Titt

Worldwide Ryan

nocturnal emissions

stop touching my food

Sorry if I missed ya You all know who you are and if you don't you do now or will soon, Its my favolicuos list a blog studs!

A few more to add I am out the door, Its Pride warm up I'm going 15 hours a Day, You all would be surprised at some of my clients! I bet most a you Yanks would know one of them them very well in fact I bet many a you have had several hot hook ups because my client! LOL serious though But I can't tell ya its a work thing you all understand I'm sure! We are a taken over Toronto I'm well in to it!

Chow

Big Hugz to ya All!

C

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz