<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I survived 

Oh boy with it being 40+c the past week wow what a pride I survived with only the satisfaction of having done my job well and made many people happy including my last hour sex date that lasted 10+ hours..I'm sore everywhere all my muscles are ravaged including my but and cock

I met this amazing bottom boy from Ireland with the cutest accent that took my very willing dick for hour after hour....

On that note....

Today is an historical day in Canada, My Federal Parliament is expected to vote today by 8pm on the same sex marriage bill, it's going to pass they say even though the liberal party is a minority government...
Canada the third country in the World to do this, that is something to celebrate....its been legal for a while on the provincial level and through the courts so this kinda ties it all up...

Canada a place where rights are respected no matter who you are, a cheer for us is in order today...

look for updates here on the vote I will be following it closely today....

more about my pride later....

All The Best

I'm outz

UPDATE

the Bill has passed the vote in parliament is expected to become law in month once it passes the senate...The senate being only a formality...So it is now legal in all parts of Canada

I myself as a gay man have never really thought about the idea of marriage but I must admit it is something to be proud of and today I very proud to be Canadian more so than ever....

Who knows I may meet that special guy and it could happen the import thing is I have the option to do so....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz