<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ok I said I'm at the bath once or twice I never said I was there every day...C'mon don't read in to what I say.....I said I should talk more about my sex life then say I should have more of it meaning that its not that much of one..Yes I talk about my sex life on here when its worth saying something about..I'm far from a slut...I have a dry sense of humor I guess it doesn't come of well here.....I try and come of as sarcastic in regards to my sex life I say a few things and now I'm at the baths all the time.....Once or twice a month if that..And my health is ok...IT never did get better I was ok after my operations for a few weeks and then it started to get worse..It didn't bother me as much till this past month or so till I started to get very busy, I'm doing very good and not abusing my body, compared to what I used to be like yes I slip its very hard to change my life style when you know one and it was such a big part of it!

IF you pay close attention to what I say here I've stated that I'm not giving up every detail about my life on here anymore, that people I know read this, I stated that my operation was not a success that it didn't work....

If you have a comment and its more personnel in nature please email me, I love comments but please know what your saying and don't make assumptions about me or my life style....From the last comment it sounds like I'm a drugged out drunk at the baths every night! far from it.....SO I had a good time a couple times at the baths the past few months and a few good nights with a fuck buddy of mine and now I'm destroying my life? I don't want you all to think that is who I am..I'm not....

I've become very, very busy....In fact there is a very large part of my life I don't talk about on here...Its to protect my self.....I think I may start a new blog and only let certain people know about it and keep it private so I can explore more of who I am with my long time readers....ITs sad but the medium has proven to be harmful to me personally in my day to day life, and I can't let that happen I have far to much to loose...

In fact I'm seriously thinking about ending this blog for good, I've lost interest in it in some ways, and it seems like I'm not coming across in the way I want or thought I was, It could just be a few who read between the lines when there is no reason to be doing so I'm not sure!

I'm very happy in many ways, Just very very discouraged that the operations where not helpful and that I'm going to have to endure another summer of pain and pain meds....I've been sparing you all the details about it and trying to talk about the good points in my life, them being the sex and the odd thing I'm up to...

I've decide to make this about that and less about my health and what I do for a living and so on, the less I put out there the more I feel safe that I will not hurt my interests or others who I am involved with...Seen as I'm very hi profile in the community here in Toronto I think that this blog will never be what it was....

Its my life in edited form, from now on! So if I only talk about my sex life its not and is far from the only thing in my life..Just what I'm willing to share..

That may change in the future but its where I am now....

I'm very tired I was at the hospital all day My dam pancreas is acting up again...I have been slowly trying to get of the pain meds but its just not going to happen...My doc doesn't want to accept the fact that the operation didn't work...its crazy I understand that as a doctor there may be a sense of failure but I can't have that come between me leading a pain free life..If I need to spend the rest of my life on pain meds so be it at least it will be a life that is not full of pain deep piercing pain...Like I've said before this pain is like cancer. the only thing worse pain wise is cancer..I've been told....

So when I talk about it on here its bad and I'm hurting other wise Im ok.....You know when I'm not here much its because I'm hurting and or busy and or resting because of the hurting and so ON....Its an endless circle I've been through over and over on here hence me not going into it any more on here...Trust me when Its over I'll be here first to tell you all other wise take it from me Its on going and will from the way it looks be here till my end!

Ok Are we clear now...

On to happy things....

I'm on church street a few weeks ago a guy is really giving me the I want you looks! I play shy, he follows me for a block comes into the store and hands me his number it says his name and call me any time! It made my day...I should call him its been three weeks or more I bet he thinks I was not interested..I am he is cute, its the HIV thing I would hate to call tell him and then get rejected...hey but I will never know unless I try right? So I will let ya all know what happens K

About the questions I'm getting to them soon, plus not one pic was sent to me! Hmm You can't tell me no one wants nice pic of my big dick for trade and its a good pic I have up for offer!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz