<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I don't evan have time to do the laundry anymore!, if I'm at home I'm tired and or sleeping....Would anyone miss me if I stopped blogging....I've thought about it, I just can't get out a my mind that this place will come back to haunt me one day....

I could change the format completely and just talk about my sex life! That could be fun...Ah but I would have to have more of that than I do, or would I just need to start taking more mental notes....It seems from the web sites I'm on to meet guys for sex I could have one or two or more a day, as many as I could handle!...It's crazy the amount of guys on them sites.....

So I'm going to try something new....

Ask me a question, I know its not an original idea! But it's new for me....So ask me what ever you want...send me some naughty pics of yourself and I'll send you mine....
That should spice things up around here.....Your comments are always welcome they make me feel like I'm doing this for a reason other than for myself!

Hugz to you all:)

All The Best!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz