<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, May 06, 2005

Hi all!

Still waiting for a few more questions I'm aiming for 10 then I'll answer them...The way things are going I'm going to start updating the Blog Once a week one Monday to Wednesday....

I'm trying to keep it all together with my dam Pancreas killing me still.....I'm of to the hospital tonight to get some help with the pain its killing me......

About the party its all about who you are around, if your around people who party you are going to party....Keep it real if you don't want it,stay away!..Its hard, In moderation I say, if you can't do that than you should just stay away! It will be hard and lonely, the thing is you will have your health and life, its for some..One or the other....

Look back soon for an extensive update on my goingons...

Be strong people and do it fro you be happy its all about you Your #1 never forget that!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz