<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

As you may have seen I've decided to share what I'm up to again!

So I added a link to a Fab Gay Radio station....

Some of my friends DJ on it plus I've helped them with some of my clients to sponsor them! In particular there up coming launch party at 5ive night club here in Toronto...My fave club now with a new look its something to see...you like to party but are not into the Fly crowd its a nice alternative.....plus there are far to many cute boys to meet....Look for me in the VIP area chatting up all the other fab boys and girls who make it all happen....

The ManCandy party is may 20...look for me there with some fab friends of mine to celebrate this new member of our community!

to the right you will find the link take a look


On an other note I've been booked to have a ct-scan today how fast was that! So I'm of to the hospital for noon to get scanned to see what the doctor did or more to the point what the doctor didn't do! Looks like I will have an update on that sooner than expected!

Have a fabulous week....

Don't forget to look at my previous post if your coming here to Toronto for Pride....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz