<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Its been two years now here at X party boys Blog, April 10, 2003 to April 10,2005 

Wow It just dawned on me I've been at this for two years now! The longest I've done any one thing at a time that amounted to anything! Hey throw on the party hats its a celebration! Two years one hundred and thirty two posts, eighty five thousand three hundred and nine words written and eighty seven outbound links! Wow that's something in two years lets see where the next two take me...I've been happy to keep you all entertained and amused with my crazy life...Lets see where the next two years take me shall we!
April 10, 2003 to April 10,2005

I'm outs

Hugz to you all!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz